Second Time's a Charm?




I don't plan on expecting too much from the new movie Angels and Demons starring Tom Hanks based on the novel by Dan Brown. I do predict that it will be better than the Da Vinci Code. How can two great books suck twice in a row as movies? Unless it's a conspiracy...(inside joke for Dan Brown readers).

Angels & Demons is the prequel to Da Vinci Code and is a must-read if you enjoy Dan Brown's books. Da Vinci Code the movie was the most disappointing novel turned movie I have ever encountered. I read the novel right before it became a hype and it is definitely a book everyone should read. Many extreme religious people find offense to Dan Brown's books, but I find them highly entertaining cerebral reads. His books are wrought with crazy twists, shocking conspiracies, intense action, and subtle romances.

Even if Angels & Demons proves a surprising success, it will never redeem The Da Vinci Code. That has been laid to rest in the pyres of Suckdom since production.

Check out my brief review of The Da Vinci Code the movie at Sazze!

0 comments:

Post a Comment