10 Healthiest Supermarkets: Which do you shop at?


1. Whole Foods
2. Safeway
3. Harris Teeter
4. Trader Joe’s
5. Hannaford
6. Albertsons
7. Food Lion
8. Publix Super Markets
9. Pathmark
10. SuperTarget




Alas, I frequent Fry's because it is closest to my home and is cheaper than Safeway. I am not surprised they are not on the list because their produce and organics department are in dire need of an upgrade.

The Safeway near my home is absolutely ghetto in a sense. It is small, pricey, disorganized, and the cashiers are not very friendly. Just the other day I bought a fruit tart from Safeway's only to find that the berries were moldy when I arrived home! I returned it the next day. The quality of supermarkets is only as good as its managers.

Source: MSNBC America's 10 Healthiest Supermarkets

0 comments:

Post a Comment