Veteran's Day


I know I'm two days late to post this important holiday in salute of my Veterans, but we did recognize them in our hearts on Nov. 11th. My fiance (No I'm not married..yet..it's just so much easier to say hubby...you know the common-law marriage thing?...okay whatever I'll get to that later...maybe) is a Veteran and served the United States Air Force for 2 years. I wanted to make a list of the people that I am close to that have served and are currently serving the United States military. I salute every American that has fought to keep our country safe. Thank you.

My dad-(Army) He fought in Korea
His brothers-Henry(Army),Greg(Navy retired),Johnny(Army retired Vietnam Vet)
My mother's brother,Joseph (Army)

My Veteran first cousins: Malcolm (Army), Greg(Air Force), Dorothy(Air Force), and Franklin(Army).

Currently serving close relatives: Riah(Army), Alvin(Army), Matt(Air Force), Denny (Army), and Jeremy(Air Force).

0 comments:

Post a Comment